Weekly Notices 16 December 2018
Memorial Service: A wee reminder that this Service is at 2.30pm today in the Chapel here at Trinity.
Celtic Service: This service at 7pm tonight in the Chapel has been cancelled.
Does anyone know of any decendants of the following people who attended St Paul’s Church?:
E A Chisholm
J M Brown
M E Scott
D V Smith
I would be very grateful if you could email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Margaret on 027 221 6796.
You are warmly invited to attend Carol Singing with the Pleasant Point Presbyterian Church on Friday 21 December, following the Pleasant Point Parade that runs from 6.30pm to 7pm. Carol singers are asked to meet near the Town Hall in Halstead Road. Well known Carols will be sung. All welcome.
Bookings of Rooms in Both Complexes: Please remember to check with the Office and book in your group before you advertise it. This prevent double bookings. Phone 686 0981.
Changes of Address etc: Please advise the church office of any changes. Thank you.
The Locks have been changed at St tephens: If you need to get into the complex, please contact one of the Parish Council members who will have a key you can borrow.
Mission Updates recently received: These are in the magazine holder on the table in Foyers: Please feel free to take and read:
- World Vision Gift Catalogue
- Leprosy Mission Christmas Catalogue
- Barnabasfund Christmas Appeal
Christmas Eve Service: A team is required to help set up the Service. If you are able, please ph Rory 027 570 5156 or the Office 686 0981
Working Bee: At the Office, St Stephens on Saturday, 5 January at 10am. Please contact Rory 027 570 5156.
Saucepan Missing: A large saucepan is missing from St Stephen’s kitchen. If you know the whereabouts of this item please ring Bev 686 1207
Keep up to date with the latest information on our website: www.timarupres.org.nz
Need personal prayer? Contact one of the TPP Prayer Chain Branches: Rosalie 684 5878, or Heather 684 3847, or Marj 684 4953. All requests confidential.
Mission Group Update:
- Family Works—We have had advice from Family Works regarding the Food Bank, and they are fairly well stocked with breakfast cereals at present but are in need of such things as canned fish, pasta sauces, soup, something to make a meal. Family Works really appreciate donations of meat (fresh or frozen) and fruit or vegetables. These items would need to be personally delivered to their North Street office.
- Buy and Supply is up and running again. The money collected will go to the installation of two stained glass windows into the new upgraded area at the St Stephen’s complex. This collection will run till the end of December, and then it will change to Family Support (Birthright) for school uniform assistance.
Alpine Presbytery Newsletter:
Keep up to date on what is happening in our Alpine Presbytery. A few copies of the Newsletter are being placed on the table in Foyers each week. Pick up a copy, you might find something of interest in it. If you are not on our email list and would like a copy emailed, please contact our office ph 686 0981.
Giving Everything that we have is a gift from God.
You can contribute financially in the following ways:
- Cash, cheque or envelope in the offering plate, thanks.
- Automatic Payment or internet banking – Acc no: 03-1714-0405434-01
Or if you have any queries, please email us at: email@example.com
Need more Offering Envelopes? Contact the church office 686 098