Weekly Notices 10 March
The Mission Project last week raised $211.60 for the Relay for Life Team. Thank you to all who donated.
Need personal prayer? Contact one of the TPP Prayer Chain Branches: Rosalie 684 5878, or Heather 684 3847, or Marj 684 4953. All requests confidential.
- Evening Group meet Tuesday 12 March at Margaret Dockrill’s home when Margaret will speak on a ‘Portrait of Orkney Islands’. Enquiries to Linda Fraser 027 688 9170.
- Good Companions: Meet at St Stephens Lounge on Thursday 14 March at 2pm. Marthy Cloake will speak on a family journey.
- Lunch Group: Meet on Wednesday 20 March in Room 1, Trinity Community Centre at 12.30pm. Shared Lunch and Sales Table. Speaker: Margaret Stocker talking on her involvement in The Forgotten Sherpas pf Nepal Trust. Members are asked to donate a Gold coin to go towards Margaret’s work in the Trust
Early Churches in and around Timaru: We have been given the opportunity to sell these books for $20. $10 which will stay with TPP the other $10 towards Hamilton’s costs. A sample is in the foyer. Contact the office 686 0981 to purchase.
Bookings of Rooms in Both Complexes: Please remember to check with the Office and book in your group before you advertise it. This prevent double bookings. Phone 686 0981.
The Community Club: Meet Tuesdays, 1.30-3.30pm at St Stephens for Cards 500, Indoor Bowls, Scrabble & Art. New members welcome. Contact: Sid & Hazel 684 3478.
Tai Chi: Please come and join in gentle exercise at St Stephen’s Hall, Thursdays 10.30am. All welcome. Contact: Michelle 022 0523 810
Journey 21: Meets at the C-Bay carpark at 9am on Sunday 17 March. The theme for March is: The sustainable church – making a difference. Contact: Ellen ph 688 8107.
Passion Worship Night: Tonight at Life Church, 134 Morgans Road, starting at 7pm, and going for a hour. Non-stop worship with our worship team and others, and you and your congregation are most welcome to come along.
Changes of Address etc: Please advise the church office of any changes. Thank you.
Keep up to date with the latest information on our website: www.timarupres.org.nz
Prayer Breakfast :
Saturday 16 March
8am to 9am
St Stephen’s Lounge
come and pray for the church
The Timaru District Choir : are again practicing for another wonderful concert. This concert is to remember and celebrate the week of Easter from Palm Sunday through The Last Supper, the Crucifixion to the climatic Resurrection of Easter Morn. Come and join us for The Easter Story in Song. As we sing a selection of songs from Handel’s Messiah, Cavalleria Rusticana and new and old hymns.
There are to be two concerts on the weekend of the 13th and 14th April at 2pm. The first on Saturday is held at Trinity Church, College Road, Timaru and the second on Sunday at St Augustine’s, Johns Road, Waimate. Entry is by programme cost of $15 for adults and $8 for students.”
Please book this in to your calendar and encourage your church members to come along and enjoy an Easter reflection.
Giving Everything that we have is a gift from God.
You can contribute financially in the following ways:
- Cash, cheque or envelope in the offering plate, thanks.
- Automatic Payment or internet banking – Acc no: 03-1714-0405434-01
Or if you have any queries, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more Offering Envelopes? Contact the church office 686 0981